At Randall & Richards we conduct both international and domestic collections for our clients.
- are all IACC certified.
- have an average of 15-30 years of valuable experience in the field.
- receive additional in-house certification in order to advance.
- are professional, courteous, and effective in every transaction.
Technology: We are committed to implementing the latest advances in technology in order to achieve
above-average recovery yields for each of our clients. We use these tools to quickly gather pertinent
information on your debtor, discover their viable assets and liabilities, and tailor our approach to meet
your company’s needs.
Technology is essential to our in-house procedures as well:
- All phone calls are recorded for review and training purposes.
- We monitor our collectors to ensure they remain in compliance at all times.
- We review all accounts to ascertain timely contact and appropriate follow up.
All collections are done on a contingency basis - if we don’t collect, we don’t get paid.
- Audit: We preserve your relationship with your customer while educating and assisting them in
finding a solution to pay their outstanding debt to you.
- Traditional: We put our full resources to work for you, depending on the specific
circumstances. These premier services may include:
- Extensive database searches
- Targeted cyber investigations
- Local Attorney Demand letters (local to the debtor)
- Private investigators, face-to-face contact
- International collections (global)
- Legal services